Okay, it’s like getting into a bath, but the water is like warm chocolate pudding. And The Smiths are playing “There’s A Light That Never Goes Out.” Oh, and there’s a warm lighting all over, and there are like five dudes massaging you!
Robin Allaway skateboarding, 1970s.
I’m sorry, I couldn’t hear you over the best tv- character of 2013 (pic from here)
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS.
Things that Paul McCartney has done
- Wrote a song about his dog
- Made a cooking video for mashed potatoes
- Wrote a song with Michael Jackson
- He was jailed in 1960 after lighting a condom on fire
- Learned guitar chords upside down because he didn’t have a left hand guitar
- He played the trumpet
- Paul once did a mean impersonation of Little Richard
- He wrote a song for his best friend’s son (AWWW)
- Arrested for 10 days in Japan
- "Potato."- Paul McCartney
Paul did you seriously fucking draw flowers under your signature
Joni Mitchell at Greenwich Village’s ”Bitter End” folk nightclubOctober, 1968